Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation part 6 - What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

There are lots of things i have learnt from the process of constructing my music magazine.
I mainly learnt how to use the Apple Macs as this was the first time i had used them to help produce a media text. I learnt how to import pictures from a camera and then edit them and uploads them onto my blog. I also learnt very small thing such as how to copy and past text as i was not very good at this in the beginning!
Following on from this, another aspect I learnt about was setting up my blog and maintaining it regularly. However, when looking back on the blogging process, i was not very good at including and blogging about all the work and steps i had taken in researching and creating my magazine.
I used Picasa to edit my pictures in, as i had used this many times before and i knew i would be very quick at producing my work on it. However, when it came to actually putting my finished magazine pages together i realised i had never done anything like this before on Picasa so i had to learn to use new features on it to get my finished result.

No comments:

Post a Comment