Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation part 4 - How does your media product represent particular social groups?

As mentioned before in my blog posts, my target audience is mainly teenage females although my magazine is also aimed at teenage males too. Nearly all of the pictures in my finished magazine are of young females, so because of this, i feel that my main target audience is represented. Additionally, i feel that my main target audience is represented in a positive way, because the artists i chose to feature in my pictures are ones that my target audience would see as role models.
My magazine is not really aimed at any teenager of a specific social class, but when planning the aspects of my magazine i decided that the price of it should not be too high, as this means that more people will be able to buy it and enjoy it. Another reason that i decided to price my magazine quite low was because my target audience are extremely likely not to have a job, so instead buy things for themselves out of pocket money that they receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment