Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation part 3 - How did you attract/address your audience?

The language in my magazine is informal and friendly. I did this because my magazine is aimed at 'tweenagers' and they are more likely to read and enjoy a magazine with a more informal feel to it.
Unfortunately, my audience isn't directly represented in my text by the pictures i too. The pictures i have included in my magazine are all of celebrity music artists. This is something that i think i should have thought more about as the audience would have felt more involved if i included images which would represent them.
To attract my target audience and to represent their general spontaneous behavior, i used bursts on my front cover to house a headline in. My target audience are the type to be more interested in the pictures rather than the text so i had to use pictures of current artists that they were interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment